Global Risk Management Services has spent 5 years designing, developing, and testing a system to manage the Contractor OH&S process. In conjunction with Rapid Global we have created an end-to-end program for managing contractor safety which simplifies the entire process for all organisations engaging contractors.
Why use Rapid Contractor?
- Helps you to meet your legal obligations under Section 21(3) of the OH&S Act 2004
- It saves you significant time and money to manage your contractor OHS compliance issues
- GRMS has already developed much of the specific content within the framework of the system
- Automated Insurance & Licence Expiry Reminders
- Easy to access from anywhere with internet access and provides a central location for all contractor safety management information for use across the organisation
- Cloud based system with all data stored within a secure environment in Australia
- Simple to use and flexible enough to allow specific information for each client’s requirements
- Provides ongoing performance management via our Contractor on-site audits
- Low annual subscription of $2500 with complete backup and support.
Access via the internet
On-line technology is used to deliver an easy-to-use system for Contractors to complete their application and for Companies to review and evaluate Contractor information.
Supporting Documents uploaded and stored
Contractors can upload supporting information to validate their application. These documents are stored for review and later reference. The Contractor can update these documents at any time.
The system will automatically email detailed evaluation summaries and insurance reminders to Contractors.
When insurance is due, Contractors receive an email reminder that their information needs updating. They will receive an email reminder prior to the insurance expiry date and on the expiry date. Once they have updated their insurance information on-line, the updated information can then be reviewed for approval.
Contract Supervisors receive regular emails reminding them if there are tasks to complete in the contractor management system (e.g. evaluations, on-site audits).
The Rapid Contractor tools are connected to ASIC in real time and allow your contractor’s registered name to be returned when they enter their ABN.
Specific Help is available on-line for each question for both Contractors and Users.
System Support is available via dedicated Help Desk.
To Do list
Each Contract Supervisor assigned to a Contractor List has their own ‘Home Page’ with a detailed ‘To Do List’ for Evaluations, Insurances Due/Expired, and On-site Audits that are due.
Contractors are able to be grouped via a client defined grouping for ease of managing different locations, special projects, or type of contractor.
Contractor On-Site Audits
Comprehensive pro-forma site audits have been set up from our experience in conducting site audits. An extensive inspection check list is provided with help for each item. Non-conformance items can be marked for follow-up with a specific date, and contractors can be flagged as cautionary or suspended. A history of previous audits is maintained on the system.
Integration with other Rapid Global Safety Modules
- Online Inductions
- Security Site Access
- Incident Reporting
- Hazard Management
- Asset Maintenance Scheduling
- Work Permits
Please contact GRMS
Global Risk Management Services
Phone 1300 721 226
email@example.com or Contact Us
Also refer to the Rapid Induct website for further information about the Rapid Induct product www.rapidglobal.com